Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Women, your thoughts about the Superbowl

fistfullofsteel

Do you care? Your thoughts about the Superbowl in general, not just this one either.

Gentlemen, what is your Superbowl plans besides ignoring women? :D

I used to love it when my bro would have these big hot tub super bowl parties at his place but he doesn't do that any more! :(
I still normally watch it or half ass watch it. Only way I really get into games is if I am at the event.

fistfullofsteel said:
Do you care? Your thoughts about the Superbowl in general, not just this one either.

Gentlemen, what is your Superbowl plans besides ignoring women? :D

There are always a lot of distractions because a lot o non-fans watch, super commercials, parties, etc.

I try to watch it at home and soak up every play so I can vividly remember the game itself.

Well I like football so of course I'm gonna watch the Superbowl.....don't follow the players & stats, etc

But, I like to make some cool food (BBQ chicken pizza!) nosh, couple beers, watch the cool commercials & watch a bunch of guys kick some butt.

Oh and BTW football looks so good on a big screen High Def TV with surround sound.....awesome

If it's not the Raiders or the Falcons I don't give a rat's tail about the game. Nothing irks me more than a Super Bowl half-time show.

I dont follow football so I dont really care about the Superbowl. I would watch it if my significant other wanted to go to a Superbowl party or something, but he doesnt watch football either. Im gonna go to the gym and watch it from there i suppose.

Top Bottom