Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

winny/test e question

passpro

im just wondering if anyone has access to the research of bridging winny into pct at the end of a longer estered test cycle such as test e
EX. weeks 1-12 test e
weeks 10-14 winny
week 14 begin pct

i see a lot of people using this but cant find any research behind it so if anyone has any articles or knowledge on the matter it would be much appreciated

using winny would shout you down then whats the point of doing a PCT while on winny.
it dosent make sence.
and if your needing to ask i assure you you need to not use any steroids right now and just keep learning.
use itwith test or thelast week after last shot leading up to pct if you wish (thow not much point) but not with pct or in between cycles

Last edited:
yeah im still in a learning stage but what i meant was why do you not end the winny and test at the same time then go into pct after a two week period not using the winny and pct simultaneously which is the track you were on i believe

just to make sure its clear what i meant cause i can see how it was confusing im saying why do a cycle like this
weeks1-12 test e
weeks10-14 winny
week 14 begin pct
VS. a cycle like this:
Weeks 1-12 test e
weeks8-12 winny
week 14 begin pct

just to make sure its clear what i meant cause i can see how it was confusing im saying why do a cycle like this
weeks1-12 test e
weeks10-14 winny
week 14 begin pct
VS. a cycle like this:
Weeks 1-12 test e
weeks8-12 winny
week 14 begin pct

thats fine > winny oral right, just dont go over 6 weeks on the winny I ran it just like that at 50mg ed for 6 weeks..

yeah oral winny, so are both variations of that cycle okay? or is one more beneficial than the other?

I'd go for the last 6 weeks at 50mg ee, just don't expect to put slabs of muscle it will harden you up nicely thou

I am doing the same cycle as above 1-12 test e adding winny weeks 8-14. My guy is telling me 300mg of test e twice a week through out the cycle and I'm not sure on the dosage on the winny. A few questions.
1) where can I buy/order pct products and what do you suggest.
2) how will my libido and sexual performance be and does it change once I add the winny?
3) how does the dosage look on the test e? Im wondering cuz I see some threads saying 500mg per week is plenty for 1st cycle.
4) is this a good cycle for athletic performance? I'm only looking for low to mid gains but I'm hoping to have the endurance to increase my cardio time.

the point of using winny like this would be to drop the water weight u were holding from the test and cut at the end of the cycle also to still be in an anabolic state while the longer esters clear your body so you start your pct right away. it's pretty good but I'd start winny on week 8 to 14 as others said.

Sorry about not starting my own thread but I'm using my phone and was having trouble with the app. Can anyone answer my ?'s by number? I have a new girl and I'm worried about performance issues in bed.

Top Bottom