Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

winny and primo oral

freshdiesel

Hey guys im 26 5'7" 180lbs 13% bf I started winny 10mg 3 a day about two weeks ago and i think i want to stack it with something. I dont wanna do any injections so just oral. what would be my best stack using these. turanabol,winny,anavar, primo, d-bol. Im looking to get ripped for the summer.

tbol would be your only choice to stack with winny out of the ones you mentioned. dbol has water retention which you probly don't want, primo sucks (so i've heard), winny your already on lol, and anavar with winny will give you a heart attack if your not extremely careful which is unfortunate b/c that's what i would do (cholesterol goes to shit city), tbol is the best choice because it's like dbol without the water and it's not as harsh on the liver as those except for var. stacking two orals isn't smart but it can be done with success as long as you're careful and don't get greedy. watch your liver and cholesterol.

Thanks bud. That is the first i heard about the sides of mixing winny and var. If i just stuck with the winny how long could i run that for and is the dose good?

realistically var would be better for your purposes. it will build more muscle than winny and cut more fat. winny will get you dry as fuck. that's the diff pretty much. they are both horrible on your lipids tho so take something to help in that dept. however var is pretty easy on the liver and winny is pretty harsh.

since you're prob gonna stick with winny cause you have it, you need to eat clean but a lot at the same time. also bust your ass in the gym and bump up the winny to 50mg/ed at least and you'll see it good. be careful and have fun.

Top Bottom