Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Winn-50

Status
Not open for further replies.

AntGullo

Im about to just start this cycle but i need to know a few things. Should i stack anything while i take Winn or do i need to take anything after the cycles done? Also im planning on taking 50mg oral a day

Is this your first cycle?

What are your stats? (age? weight? BF%?)

You want to do a winny alone cycle? <----- not a very good idea IMO

19/5'9/160lbs first cycle i dont have it yet but im trying to find out where i can get it and i want oral. i dont really know much help me out please

Sorry bro, i'm going to have to lock this thread for the following reasons:

1- You're asking for a source or inquiring about a source, which is against the rules of this board. I suggest you read the stickies.
2- You are too young and inexperienced to take steroids and you'll hurt yourself.
3- You have so much more to learn about aas, and you're only 160 lbs??! you can gain a shitload more weight naturally...

AntGullo, alc is right on this one...but we can offer you some nice supp alternatives to help you achieve those goals while your natty levels are still amped up.

You CAN grow naturally at your age, and quickly at that...don't think you need to resort to AAS just yet. Spend some time on the forums, absorb the diet and training sections.

Trust me, you'll be glad you waited. Winstrol only could be pretty harsh on your joints and hairline at such a young age.

Shoot me a PM anytime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom