Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why The Red Sox Will Not Win The World Series.

lincoln

The Curse.

The Fans.

I grew up in Boston and they have the absolute worst fans. I have been at games where in the 5th inning when they are losing the fans start booing them.

The same fans that were out front before the game talking mad shit about how good they are.

The team deserves to win, the fans don't deserve shit.

Sorry to offend anyone from the area but if you have been there for any amount of time you know EXACTLY what I am talking about.

I hear ya, and I am a Yankee fan living in the New England area that has to deal with their shit everyday. However, I will give you one reason they will win (even though I have to believe that the Yanks will win this series).

They are the Angels of this year. Last year anaheim did not have great talent individually. However, many guys on that team had career years at the same time and the team as a whole played well above their talent level. They also had "destiny" on their side. The Sox are in the same boat this year. You will see that also next year when they suck again much like the Angels did this year.

But, they have to get thru the Yankees first!!!!

KillahBee said:
I hear ya, and I am a Yankee fan living in the New England area that has to deal with their shit everyday. However, I will give you one reason they will win (even though I have to believe that the Yanks will win this series).

They are the Angels of this year. Last year anaheim did not have great talent individually. However, many guys on that team had career years at the same time and the team as a whole played well above their talent level. They also had "destiny" on their side. The Sox are in the same boat this year. You will see that also next year when they suck again much like the Angels did this year.

But, they have to get thru the Yankees first!!!!

They will find a way to F it all up. I hope they don't but there is a pattern.

I think the Penguins are going to win.:D

penguins.jpg

Top Bottom