Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why the PHI. Bagels won't ever win a Superbowl!

fistfullofsteel

Just take a look at my av. Enough said.

Btw Madfluffer, I will be at Giants stadium for the first game of the regular season. Where will you be when your team has their 1st home game? I know I know, you live so far away from philly and you have to watch them on TV, but it's not the same. I don't know, you have to experience it especially a playoff game like the one where the NY Giants beat the Iggles for a 3rd time that year. :D

fistfullofsteel said:
Just take a look at my av. Enough said.

Btw Madfluffer, I will be at Giants stadium for the first game of the regular season. Where will you be when your team has their 1st home game? I know I know, you live so far away from philly and you have to watch them on TV, but it's not the same. I don't know, you have to experience it especially a playoff game like the one where the NY Giants beat the Iggles for a 3rd time that year. :D

:doublefi:

PUUUUUUUUUUUUULLLLEASE tell me this is a joke.

Eagles kill the New York Football Giants this year.

Re: Re: Why the PHI. Bagels won't ever win a Superbowl!

pushing_fe said:

:doublefi:

PUUUUUUUUUUUUULLLLEASE tell me this is a joke.

Eagles kill the New York Football Giants this year.

Only if all the NY Giants players died and didn't make it to the game. How dare the iggles ruin a 9 game winning streak. This time around the NY Giants are going to make it 99 victories in a row against the iggles for their rude behavior. Once again the NY Giants will prove to the whole world that the iggles suck. O wait, everybody knows that already because they never won a superbowl or will win one. What a bunch of pretenders. :D

First some asshole posted something about beagles going to the super bowl, now we have bagels going all the way. Personally I pick the muffins or the french toast.

fistfullofsteel said:
I will be at Giants stadium for the first game of the regular season.

I didn't think you would want to attend the giants first loss of the season. :D

Are you taking any family members to see that loss?

What ever you do, don't take your anger out on them.

Fast Twitch Fiber said:
First some asshole posted something about beagles going to the super bowl, now we have bagels going all the way. Personally I pick the muffins or the french toast.

I think he is talking about the Bengals. They will not go to the Superbowl.

:)

Re: Re: Why the PHI. Bagels won't ever win a Superbowl!

GinNJuice said:

I didn't think you would want to attend the giants first loss of the season. :D

Are you taking any family members to see that loss?

What ever you do, don't take your anger out on them.

Wigga Please. I am going to attend the NY Giants first victory over the 69er's. I hope the 69er's are ready to take it up the ass, and in Owen's mouth to shut him up.

hey mouthfuloflimpblackcocknballz, first of all, i will be watching EACH AND EVERY EAGLE GAME on my NEW BIG SCREEN TV that is decorated nicely with eagle gear.. including a lighted eagles helmet...

now, no, i will not be in philly when they kick off their home schedule (week 2 vs. skins on m n f??? is that at home?)...

but, IF I DID LIVE that close to the EAGLES, you better believe i wouldnt abandon my team FOR SOME STINKY WHORE BITCH...

NEVER TALK SHIT to me boy.. YOU ABANDONED YOUR TEAM FOR A TRAMP!!! always remember that.

madbomber31 said:
hey mouthfuloflimpblackcocknballz, first of all, i will be watching EACH AND EVERY EAGLE GAME on my NEW BIG SCREEN TV that is decorated nicely with eagle gear.. including a lighted eagles helmet...

now, no, i will not be in philly when they kick off their home schedule (week 2 vs. skins on m n f??? is that at home?)...

but, IF I DID LIVE that close to the EAGLES, you better believe i wouldnt abandon my team FOR SOME STINKY WHORE BITCH...

NEVER TALK SHIT to me boy.. YOU ABANDONED YOUR TEAM FOR A TRAMP!!! always remember that.

I picked her up at the train station and only missed the 1st half against the shitty Jaguars. Besides I listened to them on the radio while in the car.

The only thing you own is your delusions of the iggles winning a superbowl. You are better off becoming a Cardinals fan.

Have fun yelling at your Television.

Top Bottom