Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why is there three pages of closed, unsettled events?

bluehen said:
I think bigman245 is still asleep. He booked a ton of NFL.

Yeah, but he was on late last night, settled the Vikings event. Also sorearms, slat1 and Lestat have some old ones to settle.

relax man, they'll get to it

i was at work last night using my pocket pc to try and settle events but the internet speed sucks on a cell phone and took forever to settle just 2 or 3 events. so i said screw it i will settle the next day. i dont get home till 4 am so i settled the events as soon as i woke up. i posted a thread saying i would settle all bets today. i guess yall missed that one

bigmann245 said:
i was at work last night using my pocket pc to try and settle events but the internet speed sucks on a cell phone and took forever to settle just 2 or 3 events. so i said screw it i will settle the next day. i dont get home till 4 am so i settled the events as soon as i woke up. i posted a thread saying i would settle all bets today. i guess yall missed that one

tis ok, I'm trying to get Lestat, Sorearms and Slat1 to settle the old shit that's hanging around as well as get the musclemuscle banninated threads abandoned.

Top Bottom