Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why Eagles Fans are the biggest dirtbags on the planet

fistfullofsteel

We're on the road," said DE Michael Strahan, "we're down 17 going into the fourth quarter in Philadelphia, the fans are cursing at us, screaming at us, yelling obscenities at us, mooning us on the way in. To win in this hostile territory and have it end on such a good play…priceless."

When I was a kid going to the games with my grandfather, him and my grandmother were always trying to cover our ears and trying to keep us from looking at the other people in the stadium. I agree, they can be a douchebag bunch of people. Pissing in the sinks and floor drains, cheering because Michael Irvin was hurt, not that he was coming off the field, toddlers wearing "Fuck Dallas" shirts, etc. I saw a guy and his kid that had to be 10-12 years old have beer thrown at them and the dad got beat up because they were wearing Redskins jerseys to the game. They took the dad and kid out and did nothing to the douchebags that started shit.

You can't help which team you grow up liking. But I agree, they are a shithead bunch of people.

What's even funnier is that they have a jail, court & judge all right there in the stadium so during games they can arrest & process you then & there......

jenscats5 said:
What's even funnier is that they have a jail, court & judge all right there in the stadium so during games they can arrest & process you then & there......

That was at the Vet. I don't think they have one anymore in the Linc

nobody can be as bad as RAIDER fans ..

Top Bottom