Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

why domestic supply should be #1

Fieorslo

so I made an order from domestic supply before the 4th of july and didn’t think I would get my package. Didn’t even pay attention to the tracking number or anything but then I checked my mail after the holiday and it was in my mailbox it literally took three days! This is remarkable and I’ve never experienced a source that was this fast in my life. When I first started using steroids it would take about 40 days to get your package and now these guys are THIS fast.
Thanks so much to you guys for recommending them !

so I made an order from domestic supply before the 4th of july and didn’t think I would get my package. Didn’t even pay attention to the tracking number or anything but then I checked my mail after the holiday and it was in my mailbox it literally took three days! This is remarkable and I’ve never experienced a source that was this fast in my life. When I first started using steroids it would take about 40 days to get your package and now these guys are THIS fast.
Thanks so much to you guys for recommending them !
domestic supply has been number 1 for 20 years and going strong
@domestic-supply.com is a TOP GUN brand fast and quality

fantastic review they definitely gotten more and more popular

I'm gonna be placing an order soon very big one

they are one of the best sources you will ever use

thank you so much for posting this I agree with your post

Top Bottom