Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

why do refs constantly throw flags at players

hamstershaver

just now chris simms gets leveled by a redskin player with a hands to the face personal foul and the douche ref chucks the fucking flag at simms and knocks him in the head with it while hes laying on the ground
wtf is wrong with these dumb fucks? those things are loaded with bbs not feathers
i see this all the time they throw the flags at players like they get some kind of bonus for plunking these guys
remember about 6 yrs ago the refs ended the career of orlando brown after hitting him in the eye with a flag
why the hell cant they just drop the fucking flags instead of hurling them at players?

Hammy's post reminded me of highschool football practice, when the coaches would walk around us players while we were stretching and bang their metal whistles on our helmets. The damn sound would echo in my head for a good minute. Bastards.

lol@THIS GETING MOVED

Phaded said:
wow didn't know fags watch football..
yeah you watch it obviously, just a few hours ago you made a complete idiot out of yourself which is pretty easy with that dolphin thread
listening to you talk sports is comic relief on the boards though because even klu knows more about it that your pansy ass

hamstershaver said:
yeah you watch it obviously, just a few hours ago you made a complete idiot out of yourself which is pretty easy with that dolphin thread
listening to you talk sports is comic relief on the boards though because even klu knows more about it that your pansy ass

good one bro..

Top Bottom