Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who's more overrated?

bluepeter

Allen Iverson or Kobe Bryant.

Iverson leads the league in turnovers every year and only scores that many points cause he's a fuckin ball hog and takes 25 shots a game.

Bryant has proven a million times that the Lakers can't win consistently with him in the lineup and O'Neal out so how valuable is he? He also gets more open shots than any other upper echelon player in the NBA due to the presence of Shaq.

Thoughts, disputes, flaming?

bryant, definitely. without bryant, the lakers are still a good team (due to an outstanding supporting cast). without iverson, the 76ers go from a contender in the east to a team that would probably not even make the playoffs. simply put, he is their offense.

iverson, while being a ball hog, plays his heart out every game injured or not. just in that respect, i'd put him over bryant any day.

I'd probably agree with you. My point though is that while they're both good ballers, neither is anywhere close to as good as everyone says they are.....

definitely.

now shaq, that dude is dominant and probably deserves all the hype he gets. i mean, at 7'1", 350#, nobody's even close to handling him.

Top Bottom