Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Whoever thought that game was boring knows NOTHING about football

Wulfgar

Pussy lover
Platinum
Incredible defensive effort by the G-Men. Amazing work from the D-line

Tuck, Strahan, robbins and Osi should have been Co-MVP's

This man knows football!! Even before Mannings heroics at the end of the game, even when I was about to leave the bar after the Pats scored the last touchdown......I still thought this was one of the better superbowls I"ve seen in a long time. It was competitive from start to finish. And yeah, the entire defense should get the mvp. Without them, Brady would have easily outscored the giants offense.

Yep the D line overwelmed the Pats, they all deserve that MVP. That game was won on the D line, they were on Brady'd craw all game.

This game gets my vote as best superbowl of all time. Of course I've said that about other ones, but I can't remember them now. The most prolific offense in the history of the game was held to a paltry 14 points.. The Giants defense won the game... Doesn't great defenses usually win super bowls? No team was supposed to be able to stop that high powered offense.

biteme said:
This game gets my vote as best superbowl of all time. Of course I've said that about other ones, but I can't remember them now. The most prolific offense in the history of the game was held to a paltry 14 points.. The Giants defense won the game... Doesn't great defenses usually win super bowls? No team was supposed to be able to stop that high powered offense.
this was def up there w/ the rams/titans game

Top Bottom