Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who to start, Garcia,Vick or Brady? Hmmmm

supertech69

I've got a dilema with having two QBs that are hot & one that is supposed to be (Garcia). Garcia will be playing at St Louis so I'm guessing SF's offense will be on the field alot but, he hasn;t done anything so far this year. Vick is up against TB which has an excellent Defense. Brady is at Miami. The kind of luck I have it wont matter who I pick it will be one of the others that will have 4TDs & no interceptions.

Of course you start Brady, are you kidding me asking this question. Plus Troy Brown should be ready to play!!!

Brady is who I'll probably go with but, the thing that worries me is you know Garcia is going to have a break away game, he will not be in a slump forever. How is Mami's Defense doing this year?

Priest Holmes ran amock on Miami last week, but he's been doing it to everyone so far this year! For some reason I don't think Garcia is even that good!! Should be a good game between The Pats and the Fish, but Brady was off last week so I think he's due for a huge week, but I'm usually wrong that's why I don't bet no more. But with Troy Brown back in the show, he can dump the ball to anyone on the field, and score like that. But I have Bledsoe as my QB, I've been lucky so far, but I'm due for a beatin at QB.

Miami is tough at home. I think you could flip a coin between vick or brady and be happy with either guys points this week.

Top Bottom