Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who gambles online? sports, poker, horses, blackjack, etc.

swole

Tell me where you go, why and how often.

I just play poker online. Full Tilt Poker. they still let me load money with my credit card. I used to use Pokerstars but they don't take credit cards anymore. You need to use one of those stupid EPassport or E-Gold things for that.

I play poker in Atlantic City all the time too.

SLAYER69! said:
I just play poker online. Full Tilt Poker. they still let me load money with my credit card. I used to use Pokerstars but they don't take credit cards anymore. You need to use one of those stupid EPassport or E-Gold things for that.

I play poker in Atlantic City all the time too.

Nice. I'm a regular at Foxwoods up here in CT. 1/2 or 2/5 no limit. I frequent Bodog's poker tables as well, but not as much lately. I used to deposit right with my CC and receive checks in the mail come payout time :)

swole said:
Nice. I'm a regular at Foxwoods up here in CT. 1/2 or 2/5 no limit. I frequent Bodog's poker tables as well, but not as much lately. I used to deposit right with my CC and receive checks in the mail come payout time :)
I play 1/2 no-limit or tournaments. I love playing tournaments more actually. Showboat and Borgata is where I mostly play. Also two firehouses near me have big tournaments once a month. They have cash games too. You can make a killing there because most of the people have no clue what their doing

Top Bottom