Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who else HATES the Rams????

Jersey Freak

I personally can WAIT till the Steelers take Warner's head off in the Super Bowl!!!!!!!!! I just hope some "decent" NFC team eliminates them in the playoffs. This is the "Year of the STEEL CURTAIN"!!!!!! YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST!!!!!!

Jersey Freak

i got one better for ya.......who else hates football all together...........i do

i hate the rams and the cowboys. when kurt warner or marshall faulk are hurt they aint nuthin. they rely too much of either one of them and thus show their inferiority to other teams who have depth on the bench.

Hate them if you want, but they looked real sharp tonight, and are probably still better than the Steelers imo. Im a Steeler fan(I live near the stadium), but I gotta give credit where it's due. I think that the Steelers will make it to the SB, as long as they dont have to play New England in Post season play. They are the ONLY team that scares the shit out of me, since people still aren't taking them seriously. Quite frankly, the Steelers will roll over Miami, Oakland, the Jets, or Baltimore, should they meet in Post-season play, but the Pats are the sleeper team. That makes them extremely damgerous. Reminds me of the first year the Jags made the playoffs, and ended up in the Championship game by beating Denver solidly. Those kind of teams can & will sneak up on you in the playoffs. We'll see.

Top Bottom