Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who could i find to sponsor me as a semi pro football player

Playing for a new team here in kentucky. Need to raise 200. I know it doesnt seem like much but it is to me. I had to pay some of my dads medical bills.
He was a vietnam vet, navy sealsman and died pretty much homeless. Not fair if you ask me, then i get layed off. Would EF sponsor me in return for an ad in our program and banner and announcement of the loud speaker. Seems like it would be a good deal for some companies.

Not you again, the dipshit with the T3 that they blacked out. Now youre here talking about getting money. You are either the biggest fucking moron or just some real unfunny alter, if youre going to be an alter, put some effort into it, this is weak

HOLY SHIT!! I just made a miniature catapult with my pinky finger, and threw a peanut into my mouth! A PEANUT!

uh no im not a troll. Im asking how i can get money. You have to pay 200 just to try out for the team here. You should be banned bill in my opinion.

JThompson24 said:
uh no im not a troll. Im asking how i can get money. You have to pay 200 just to try out for the team here. You should be banned bill in my opinion.

Yeah, I should be banned for some alter asking for money and me calling him on it. I didnt even bomb you, if youve been here for three years like you said you have then you know that what I said wasnt even close to a bannable offense for saying your an moron alter, which you admit.

not asking for money from people on here. Just wandered if you had ideas on how to get companies to sponsor me. Every sponsor would get an ad in our program and an announcement over the loudspeaker and a banner up at the game. We will have 4 thousand at the game.

JThompson24 said:
not asking for money from people on here. Just wandered if you had ideas on how to get companies to sponsor me. Every sponsor would get an ad in our program and an announcement over the loudspeaker and a banner up at the game. We will have 4 thousand at the game.

call up local sporting goods companies and let them know what you need and what they will get in return in terms of exposure, ads, whatever. give them specifics. probably not going to happen, but that's your best bet.

KillahBee said:
call up local sporting goods companies and let them know what you need and what they will get in return in terms of exposure, ads, whatever. give them specifics. probably not going to happen, but that's your best bet.

also try local restaurants, pizza places, sports embroidery shops, liquor stores (there are probably restrictions on this). why are you selling a sponsorship and not the venue/governing body anyway?

Top Bottom