Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Which college football program produces the best NFL players?

calveless wonder

hrmm..i always think about this

I would say in the past 20 years, U of miami takes the crown. you start rattling off the names and it's a pretty impressive list.
Ed reed, warren sapp, clinton portis,mcgahee, frank gore, santana moss, sean taylor, vince wilfork, brian mckinney, reggie wayne, jeremy shockey, kellen winslow,antrelle roll, etc. way too many to name

U of Texas has had some impressive products. same with Ohio state

Might put Georgia up there too. LSU?? Hrmm...a few, but i can't think of a ton

U of florida athletes never seem to excel in the NFL..at least not anywhere as good as they were in college.

FSU is making a strong comeback too..lots of surprising players coming out of no where (Like lorenzo booker, leon washington, antonio cromartie)

fistfullofsteel said:
usc recently

bullshit...not even close.

who?

reggie bush, dwayne jarret, lendall white, leinart, polamalu,carson palmer??? outside of those guys, who else is from USC?

dwayne jarret might not even be ever good. leinart just doesn't have "it" yet.

tennessee is pretty damn good come to think of it.

peyton manning, i think albert haynesworth, donte stallworth, pierless price, jason witten, travis henry, leonard little, jamal lewis

Wulfgar said:
wtf? Florida doesnt produce good players

what about REX 'the sex cannon" Grossman???

ambigious comment of the year? can't tell if you were trying to be funny

I said that U of florida athletes are usually awesome in college, pretty shitty in the NFL.

grossman, deshawn wynn, ben troupe, chad jackson,ike hilliard, reche caldwell, dallas baker. they were all badasses in college, but are mediocre at best in the NFL.

d jack, fred taylor, jevon kearse, and mike peterson are probably the few exceptions

i got a soft spot for rex...one of my boys grew up with him in indiana and is still good friends with him. played on the same football team growing up (was one of his WRs).

calveless wonder said:
ambigious comment of the year? can't tell if you were trying to be funny

I said that U of florida athletes are usually awesome in college, pretty shitty in the NFL.

grossman, deshawn wynn, ben troupe, chad jackson,ike hilliard, reche caldwell, dallas baker. they were all badasses in college, but are mediocre at best in the NFL.

d jack, fred taylor, jevon kearse, and mike peterson are probably the few exceptions

i got a soft spot for rex...one of my boys grew up with him in indiana and is still good friends with him. played on the same football team growing up (was one of his WRs).

I am a bears fan so sadly I am being funny

though he has shown signs of being pretty darn good.

Kearse, taylor, peterson and d jack are def monsters though

Top Bottom