Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

*** Which City Do You Think Will Get The 2008 Olympics? - To Be Announced Tomorrow *

• Thread starter Thread starter May1010
  • Start date Start date
M

May1010

The International Olympic Committee will announce tomorrow the site of the 2008 Olympic Games. I always look forward to the Games so I'm keenly interested in where the 2008 Games will be held. Here are the finalist considerations:

• Paris
  • Toronto
  • Beijing
  • Osaka
  • Istanbul

Personally, I'd like to see them held in Istanbul but I'm afraid that Beijing may actually get them. I'm neutral regarding the other cities. I just hate the idea of holding them in China considering China's gross violations of its citizens' human rights.

James,

Your timing sucks. James is in the hospital tonite. I was shooting hoops with him earlier and the ball got stuck on the roof. He climbed up to get it and fell off. He had large lacerations to his forehead and chin. His doctor decided to keep him overnite for observation.

I took him his PJs earlier and when I left the hospital, he was eating ice cream and watching Will & Grace.

Loren.

I don't think any of those places listed deserve the rights to the "O"

I used to participat in the games not to long ago, and I feel that It should be earned!!!

I just hope China, Parris, And Cake land don't get the rights.
It would be a said day in history!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bawling:

OSAKA! OSAKA! OSAKA! OSAKA!!!!!!

and for those with Japanese language support:

‚¨‚³‚©?I?@‚¨‚³‚©?I?@‚¨‚³‚©?I?@‚¨‚³‚©?I

I love Japan :p :p :p :p

Personally, I'd like to see them held in Istanbul but I'm afraid that Beijing may actually get them. I'm neutral regarding the other cities. I just hate the idea of holding them in China considering China's gross violations of its citizens' human rights.

Do you know how big problems there are in turkey with human rights violations, that is one of the biggest issues that's holding them back from joining us in the European Union.

Anyway I would like to see it in Japan :)

some think giving china the games will help bring human rights violations down in the country.

sure demostrations will be held while the games go on. nothing will be done by the government as they cant due to the games and the media there. once everyone leaves and the furore dies down th ringleaders will be murdered in the beds.

fuck em. fuck the french too, they got the world cup! i say toronto!

Top Bottom