Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Where should I stay at in Las Vegas??

Good info bro, I'll be looking into those. Are they all relatively close to Caesars palace? It can't be too far since she'll be hiking back and forth a few times a day.

The more I think about it staying at CP might be the way to go and I ran into this nice little tidbit on how to upgrade to a suite for only 20 bucks. Read some of these upgrades it's pretty nuts especially the Frank Sinatra upgrade.
Caesar's Palace - The Twenty Dollar Trick
the twenty dollar trick is real and it works.

images

Monte Carlo is nice too. Not as popular as Bellagio (which I love). The gym at Monte Carlo is pretty sweet, but I haven't been in there since 2001. When I was there it was almost 20 bucks a day to use to gym.
Have fun! I love Vegas!

I don't think I ever walked through that one either. It's unreal how many options there are to stay there. Have you ever ventured to downtown Vegas? I heard it's gotten pretty trashy.

the twenty dollar trick is real and it works.

Hey rob have you ever tried it? Do you think if I use a higher bill my room upgrade will be better?? Lol@ the guy in those reviews that requested a room with a piano. I think I might have to use that one.

Top Bottom