Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Where Do I even buy steroids?

Aznboy30

I am a complete noob. Messed with sarms a bit and now I want to try my first test and deca cycle, but i have NO CLUE where to buy them. Aside from the obvious bs sites out there, where can I actually purchase some test and deca? Thank you

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Bump: Admin please remove this thread. I just read the rules about no discussions of sources. I apologize.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Here is a good video for you to watch on how to get steroids: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFpJmnp9asM

In most countries, steroids are a controlled substance. What this means is that they are illegal without a prescription. Getting a prescription for steroids is not that easy because you will need a viable medical reason. Not only that, the dosages prescribed will be much less then what is required for the purposes of building muscle. As a result, people looking to purchase steroids will have to resort to the black market.

There are two main sources of steroids on the black market.
1. Steroids smuggled across the boarder from countries where they are legal for sale
2. Steroids produced by underground labs (UG labs)

The problem with black market steroids is that there is no regulation so the quality depends on your source. It is paramount to do your research before purchasing steroids and read lots of reviews on the source you are considering using. The source reviews section on Evolutionary.org is a great resource to use.

If you want to check out a source, then I would recommend you to visit the source section of EVO (http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/source-talk/). There you will find detailed information about different sources, and will see feedback from their customers. I am sure that after doing a little research there you will be able to make a well informed decision in regards to the source for your gear. Personally, I love the Berd Pharmaceutical stuff sold by Roidmass, but you should never listen to just one opinion, and do your research. The above mentioned place is a good place to start.

Top Bottom