Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What's this talk I've been hearing about the draft age being raised to 45?

biteme

MVP
EF VIP
Are they serious? I don't watch the news much. I heard some guys talking about it today..... I'm safe because they don't draft crazy mother fuckers.

Stoßtruppe said:
The US doesn't draft anyway, so I don't see what the problem is? :confused:

Well the rumor is they are about to in the near future... Are these guys full of shit?

biteme said:
Well the rumor is they are about to in the near future... Are these guys full of shit?

Just a rumour - just like in Britain it would sound the death kneel for the political party to re-introduce it.

What will most likely happen is they'll continue to fuck over guys that are both in the regulars (extended tours, option to recall you back to the military, decreased down-time inbetween tours) & the NG / Reservists (moving away from dealing with national emergencies to supplementing the regulars in foreign conflicts to cover man-power shortages).

post a link if you can........that sounds dubious though. 45?? are you kidding me? They'd have to legalize steroids tommorrow so that guys in their late 30's and 40's would be capable of finishing boot camp. Either way, I'm not going to Iraq nor am I going to Venezuela or any other shithole the american govt decides to stick it's nose in. If it so happens that a flotilla of muslims or asians fancy themselves famous enough to cross the pacific.......I'll be waiting on the beach for em, other than that, uncle sam can kiss my hairy white ass.

i remember hearing something when 9/11 happened that they shut down the borders right away (canada,mexico) because they thought there was going to be a draft.

Top Bottom