Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Whats Ken Shamrock up to?

i seen a picture of him like a few days ago and he isnt jacked , he has lots of baby fat on him it looks like .......and like the babyfaced assasin said he is old ......

I think Ken is rehabbing from a partially torn ACL. He's younger than Randy Couture, who at 40 can still outperform the best light heavies.

I actually have more interest in Ken at this time. He was completely dominating Fujita in pride until he gassed. Due to his ACL problems, he can't do takedowns and submissions like he used to and has had to use almost all standup. His standup truthfully stinks and with a return to a ground game, he should be a contender again.

He announced on Saturday that he will be fighting in June this year.
His carreer has been plagued with injuries, unlike Couture who has had a healthy carrer until last Saturday, and Ken dropped a lot of weight at last minutes notice for that fight with tito.
He has truly been a pioneer of the sport but his best days are far behind him and i dont think he should even be fighting in June.

Top Bottom