Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what you think of philly

magman1

i've lived here all my life, so i have only my own sheltered views of this place...id like to hear what you guys think of it...even if you've never been here, just how you envision it...sports related and just in general!

I have visited a few places in Philadelphia. I was there for work, and I have to say it was about as desolate as I had imagined. Just seemed slow and boring in the country or rural areas...which makes up most of Philadelphia.

Also the Eagles dont win many superbowls in football. The steelers won a few though (like in the 70's). They also booed Michael Irvin when he injured his neck. They have a jail and court built onto the Football stadium??

I would rate my philadelphia experience as a definate:
"STAY AWAY"

SF

I would say it is a place best left alone.

Well like I said it was rural areas not pittsburg. Yet and still, even in the rural areas of Texas there are nice country clubs with bars and good looking country girls.

I guess since I came there from Texas the bar was kind of high.

I went to like Harrisburg, Gettysburg, and a couple of other smaller towns. It was damn cold and snowing.

Thats not Philly as in Philadelphia... You are grouping in Pennsylvania. Go to Olde City and places like that an Im sure you will have a different view of PHILLY.

Heroin capital of the USA. Buch of over-drank, under-nourished(fattest city in the USA), cheesesteak-eatin moron football fans. I'd love to go there when & if my Steelers ever play your shit team, and bust some philly fan heads. Then, y'all will need an infirmiry too, as well as a Court at your Stadium. I hate Philly fans. Fucking taunting Joe Jurivicious about his daughter dying and shit. Real class.

as i remember, last time birds played pittsburg, they won in OT...sorry bout that one...you could be mr fuckin olympia, and i wouldnt wear a steelers jersey to an eagles game(well, at least at the vet...the linc is a pussy place)...the shithole it was, i think the vet was the most intimidating place to play in all of sports... gettysburg, harrisburg, etc. have nothing to do with philly

Top Bottom