Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what is going on with my libido? With bloods

Maiseug

trying to post up my bloodwork and it keeps giving me an error so I will just write out what it shows.
I’m on 200mgs a week TRT (self trt originally from clinic but now on my own same dose) and 1mg split dose adex per week total
total test >1500ng/dl
LH .1
FSH .2
estrogen 35
bilirubin in range
cholesterol 205 slightly above
glucose 102 but I didn’t fast.
I’m 37 years old and my libido is getting worse on this and its been 13 weeks. Any thoughts what is wrong?

trying to post up my bloodwork and it keeps giving me an error so I will just write out what it shows.
I’m on 200mgs a week TRT (self trt originally from clinic but now on my own same dose) and 1mg split dose adex per week total
total test >1500ng/dl
LH .1
FSH .2
estrogen 35
bilirubin in range
I’m 37 years old and my libido is getting worse on this and it’s been 13 weeks. Any thoughts what is wrong?
Tou should drop your test. You’re way outside the normal range unless that’s where you wanna be.
What is the test range for estrogen?

total test >1500ng/dl
LH .1
FSH .2
estrogen 35
bilirubin in range
I’m 37 years old and my libido is getting worse on this and its been 13 weeks. Any thoughts what is wrong?
use less testosterone iMO like 100mgs and add hcgenerat to your mix of TRT

Lower your test dose down to 100mg and start on HCGenerate.
agreed bro @RoidRage69

Top Bottom