Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what is best way to run cycle

dynamo969

Hi, this is the first post I've ever done. Just looking for some advice. I'm a 32 year old male 5ft 9 about 11 and half stone. I've been training around 15 years between bodybuilding and self defence so never dedicated myself to one and I've dabbled in steroids a handful of times over this period. I've only ever had one course at a time ran over about 10 weeks. Usually a testex or something similar. I've recently been to Egypt and bought a few different things so after looking online I was thinking of running trenbolone enanthate 200mg and testonon 250mg together but I don't know how much of each to have a week and which to start first or at same time. Also I've never used a pct and I've read that it's recommended especially for what I'm planning on using so what do I need and how much of it and when do I run it. I apologize for my inexperience in this area I have only ever gone off what I've been told in the gym but don't think I've always been givin best advice do that's why I'm using this site to reach out to the more experienced person to get the best advice. Any advice is appreciated. Thanks in advanced.

Tren is not a begginer steroid. seems as you dont have much experience id say the usual basic test only cycle would be best for you. Maybe kick start it with an oral if you really want.

Pct should look something like
Clomid 50 25 25
Nolva 40 40 20 20
Aromasin 12.5 12.5
Otc Test booster

Make sure everything else is perfect before you start a cycle though

Beginner cycle should always be test only, you've got no idea how you're going to react to steroids and a simple test compounds will identify your side effects. Tren is way kore extreme than test and even running enth it will hit you hard. Better to get to know urself with gear first man. Could be something like this:

Testosterone Enanthate: 500mg a week. 250 Monday and Thursday

Arimidex: 0.25 mg EOD

Dianabol (optional): 30mg a day weeks 1-4

Pct:
Nolvadex: 40/40/20/20
Clomid: 100/50/50/50

Test only is really the only cycle I would recommend to you right now. Here is how I would set it up

1-12 Test E 500mg per week
1-12 aromasin 12.5mg EOD
1-12 N2guard
5-12 HCGenerate

Optimal PCT for best recovery:

Liquid Clomid 50/50/25/25 (AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!)
Liquid Aromasin (AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!)
Test Stack 17 or HCGenerate ES (See below for info and discounts) http://w3.teststackrx.com/102.html
Ostarine 25mg per day (SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators)

PHONE241 Buy 2 get 1 FREE
ACTNOW30 30% off
HZI7WTBZ 20% off

Discount codes can be used at this link ONLY -----> http://w3.teststackrx.com/102.html

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/b...17-not-your-average-test-booster-1257533.html

Hi, this is the first post I've ever done. Just looking for some advice. I'm a 32 year old male 5ft 9 about 11 and half stone. I've been training around 15 years between bodybuilding and self defence so never dedicated myself to one and I've dabbled in steroids a handful of times over this period. I've only ever had one course at a time ran over about 10 weeks. Usually a testex or something similar. I've recently been to Egypt and bought a few different things so after looking online I was thinking of running trenbolone enanthate 200mg and testonon 250mg together but I don't know how much of each to have a week and which to start first or at same time. Also I've never used a pct and I've read that it's recommended especially for what I'm planning on using so what do I need and how much of it and when do I run it. I apologize for my inexperience in this area I have only ever gone off what I've been told in the gym but don't think I've always been givin best advice do that's why I'm using this site to reach out to the more experienced person to get the best advice. Any advice is appreciated. Thanks in advanced.

just run a simple

1-12 week test e 500 mg
1-12 aromasin 12.5 eod agguys
1-12 n2guard n2bm
1-12 gw 501516 sarms1 20 mg per day

pct
clomid 50/50/25/25
hcgenerate
aromasin
osta 25 mg per day

Top Bottom