Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What games do you want posted today?

swole

Pick a few MLB games and I might post them with a reasonable karma wager limit. Also, tell me the MAX amount you would put on any of these events. Also, be sure to hit 4everhung with some K.

Maybe George or Digger or BRR could hook you full time bookies up with some discounted or free K hits for being such consistent and competant hosts.

I would like to see the odds on me eating all you stupid fat noodle kegs. One time during the set of my kindergarden cop movie I missed my daily salmon fish meal so I ate one of the stupid fat children. They did not let me make a sequel.

The bookies should get reimbursed. Now, I am pretty confident George is considering this. He is probably basing his decision on a few things.

One, are the bookies willing to purchase karma?

Well, I have twice, once because I was in red and the second time because I wanted to support the site. I alone will not keep George in business by purchasing karma. I leave that to him; if he wants to see this bookie room grow and bring even more traffic to EF, than he will give myself and 4everhung massive karma hits or karma at a discounted price.

Two, does the bookie forum bring enough traffic that reimbursing the bookies with bonus karma would be beneficial?

If he sees the same two people (myself and 4everhung) putting up daily events, George should take the liberty of hooking us up with majorly discounted karma or a big karma donation weekly. NFL is right around the corner, and I predict a HUGE jump in traffic within the bookie room.

Perhaps if we stop posting events he will be faced with an important decision.

maybe he could give you say 100,000 K a month allowance. Then at the end of the month you owe him that + some %, so like 110,000. Anything over that you keep. And it keeps rolling over.

vansmack2000 said:
maybe he could give you say 100,000 K a month allowance. Then at the end of the month you owe him that + some %, so like 110,000. Anything over that you keep. And it keeps rolling over.

Why should the bookies owe him anything, we are giving his site business with our effort.

Top Bottom