Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What do you do with Thank You cards/notes?

Smurfy

Banned
Platinum
Do you keep them? If so, how long? What's the purpose of keeping them? I hate clutter so I really need to have a reason to hang on to something - it has to provide some utility for me to keep it.
Should I feel bad for opening up a Thank You note, reading it, and then throwing it away? Cuz I just did that.

File them in chronological order, backed up alphabetically after I scan them in and save them on my hard drive.

Oh wait, thats playboy....

Thank you cards? Throw them bastards away.......

Smurfy said:
Do you keep them? If so, how long? What's the purpose of keeping them? I hate clutter so I really need to have a reason to hang on to something - it has to provide some utility for me to keep it.
Should I feel bad for opening up a Thank You note, reading it, and then throwing it away? Cuz I just did that.
Hell no. most of the time I just wave the card around. If money don't fall out. I throw it away. :) :)

Open read, run to store, and send a thank you card for sending a thank you card. They are the ones next to the F@ck you cards.

Top Bottom