Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What did puc say again???

Cyclemein

I barely kept my job at michigan and floated around the pros as a backup quarterback for awhile. All my coaches realized i have no arm strenth and sub-par mobility.

Oh yea, that's it. Hmmmmmm, to bad you didn't say he was blind too, I mean Kordell must be after those 3 picks. (I think it's karma, 3 facial warts/3picks)

Question? What number is larger; the amount in dollars Bettis spends at Mcdonalds or his rushing yard against the Pats?

If you guessed the golden arches then you are correct.

Now I don't want to hear cop puts like the season is early, and turnovers, and penalties...just admit you were wrong and you know nothing about football or any other sport for that matter. You are simply one of those wannabe "die hards" who just repeats everything you see on sportscenter. After Sportcenter tonight you can post and I am sure they will give you something intelligent to say.

GO PUC!

okay faggot. i have never supported kordell. kordell blew that game. bettis can't run when there are 9 men in the box and kordell is still throwing battable line drives and idiotic pics. brady will still crumble though. you guys were better with bledsoe.

pats suck. steelers just suck worse

Top Bottom