Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

went to my first pro baseball game tonight (so what?)

AAP

Plat Hero
Platinum
Baltimore vs Florida in spring training.

I had a good time.

I had a hot dog (blehhh), peanuts (stale) and a $6 beer in a plastic bottle.

I got to be around a large crowd of people that looked eeriely similiar to some of poyes and natureboys avaretards in the past.

I got told to "sit my ass down" by someone behind me. When I turned around to locate the source of that, I was met with silence by the entire section. (WTF? They hadn't even taken the tarp off the mound yet. I was standing up to wipe the water off the seat in front so a little old lady with nice fucking expensive jewelry - which I hoped would fall off her withered fingers - could sit down.

I caught a foul ball. With my bare hands. I resisted the temptation to hold it aloft and crush it in my hand with one quick snap ala Michael Jackson and the cue ball in Smooth Criminal. (bet that bitch won't tell me to sit down again)

Was annoyed the first few innings by the girl beside me. Who was 14 years old, had a nose like a parrot beak (about 8 pounds of pure nose), pimples and braces. She kept talking about her boyfriend. (as if the bitch had one..) I got my revenge by mentioning I heard Lopez liked to fool around and play Jesus with men

Pretty nice time, though it started to rain in the 6th inning and I left. Have no idea who won.

nice, that is scary that you saw someone who looked as cool as I, unless you mean my old uglatar, then thats friggin awesome

i picture your face to look like a white cuba gooding jr

AAP said:
Baltimore vs Florida in spring training.

I had a $6 beer in a plastic bottle.
hard to picture you drinking beer......wudda thought a diet coke spiked from a tastefully engraved hidden flask would be more your style.

Next time, go to a hockey game. Much better live experience. I find I like baseball better on TV...only live game I really enjoyed a lot was a World Series game (Toronto Blue Jays) because of the drama involved.

canadianhitman said:
only live game I really enjoyed a lot was a World Series game (Toronto Blue Jays) because of the drama involved.

That was a long time ago....not too much in terms of sports in Canada..... :worried: If you guys have TV up there, I would definitely get a satelite. :chomp:

I won't go to another game until I get a chance to experience a Yankees-Red Sox game in Yankee Stadium or I get a chance to see Barry Bonds play.

rnch said:
hard to picture you drinking beer......wudda thought a diet coke spiked from a tastefully engraved hidden flask would be more your style.

I was trying to blend in.

Though I think having perfect teeth gave me away. I don't think anyone else in the stadium had all of theirs.

Top Bottom