Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Went to a WNBA game last night

jestros

Banned
It was fun as hell! I've heard ALOT of bashin of this league, mostly by sports talk guys, but it was cool. For one thing, Lauren Jackson is HOT and I would get all over every bit of her six foot five inches.
But besides that they played at a high level of intensity the whole game, not like the NBA where they like to play the last 5 minutes. They were scrappin, bodies were flyin, it was great! Lauren Jackson would take it right to the basket with like 3 bodies in front of her and just pound through them.
Now let the flaming by insecure men commence!

jestros said:
It was fun as hell! I've heard ALOT of bashin of this league, mostly by sports talk guys, but it was cool. For one thing, Lauren Jackson is HOT and I would get all over every bit of her six foot five inches.
But besides that they played at a high level of intensity the whole game, not like the NBA where they like to play the last 5 minutes. They were scrappin, bodies were flyin, it was great! Lauren Jackson would take it right to the basket with like 3 bodies in front of her and just pound through them.
Now let the flaming by insecure men commence!
If you want intense basketball....head to any YMCA in the southern states. You will see 5'8" white guys stuffing the basketball. It is a requirement of the south.

Baa, both ya gotta go right to the dunking. There's more to b-ball than that.
I would go to a wnba game before a nba game any day.

If you enjoyed the game then cool. Doesn't matter if it was male or female athletes. As for me, the only sport I like is boxing and I couldn't watch two girls bash each other in...

they are friggin talented ladies.

Not good to watch at all. I worked at Mohegan Sun (owns the Connecticut Sun) and worked everyone of their games. Very sloppy ball. Some of those chicks have some great talent, but the ball is just so damn sloppy.

Top Bottom