Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Welcome Back Football!!!!

• Thread starter Thread starter madbomber31
  • Start date Start date
M

madbomber31

the giants could be a very good team if they could score a touch down here and there... unreal... same problem they had last season... bad luck, fizzled drives.

barlow is gonna be an awesome player soon.... i like his speed.

tiki was awful.

kerry collins was on fire.

you just knew owens was gonna step up sooner or later.

i enjoyed 3 hours of this day...

oh, by the way... the giants are now officially out of first place and will be looking up the rest of the season.

SHOCKEY

it was a tough loss. Cripplehorn was juked out of his jock. Owens froze him. Cripplehorn looked like a deer looking into headlights. Luke Petitgout is once again the biggest piece of shit with his false start penalty for the 100th time.

A lot of new faces at the game. Most of them looked like they wanted to see Bon Jovi instead of the NY Giants. Bon Jovi and his band is way too fucking old and there is nothing more pathetic than an aging rock star that won't hang it up.

Well, most likely the NY Giants will lose next week so it's pretty much over for the NY Giants. No team went onto win the Superbowl with an 0-2 start except for the Cowboys but that was because Smith was holding out for a better contract and didn't play the 1st 2 games.

Once again the NY Giants broke the hearts of the fans who bothered to show up on a Thursday night. I just needed a stinken victory to bring joy to my life and it didn't happen. There are other joys in life but it's not the same. :bawling:

Last edited:
fistfullofsteel said:
it was a tough loss. Cripplehorn was juked out of his jock. Owens froze him. Cripplehorn looked like a deer looking into headlights. Luke Petitgout is once again the biggest piece of shit with his false start penalty for the 100th time.

A lot of new faces at the game. Most of them looked like they wanted to see Bon Jovi instead of the NY Giants. Bon Jovi and his band is way too fucking old and there is nothing more pathetic than an aging rock star that won't hang it up.

Well, most likely the NY Giants will lose next week so it's pretty much over for the NY Giants. No team went onto win the Superbowl with an 0-2 start except for the Cowboys but that was because Smith was holding out for a better contract and didn't play the 1st 2 games.

Once again the NY Giants broke the hearts of the fans who bothered to show up on a Thursday night. I just needed a stinken victory to bring joy to my life and it didn't happen. There are other joys in life but it's not the same. :bawling:

:rolleyes: What a great "fan"...... one tough loss and he's given up for the season.

I'll tell you one thing..... the Giants have a hell of a defense

And BTW, Sehorn was in a Zone and the saftey should have picked up Owens.... but he was in the seam.

The Giants seem to match up well with some of the better offenses around the league and they play them close, but their own offense always comes up short in the end. This game reminded me of when the played the Rams a year ago. Kerry Collins played a steller game minus 3 picks. However, those picks, a couple of which may not have been his fault, probably cost them the game. The Giants did a great job on Owens and Garcia...until the last drive when it counted most...The Giants look like an 8-8 team to me. The 49ers will be a hot Superbowl contender when their offense hits it's stride...

GinNJuice said:

:rolleyes: What a great "fan"...... one tough loss and he's given up for the season.

I'll tell you one thing..... the Giants have a hell of a defense

And BTW, Sehorn was in a Zone and the saftey should have picked up Owens.... but he was in the seam.

He gave up on the play after he was frozen. He had the look of "O come on, you know I get burned one on one all the time, Where is my help? I wonder if my wife is going to give me some. O wait, I shouldn't think about that during a game. My bad."

He was right there. He should have figured out to stay with him, but he couldn't because he got juked out of his uniform and felt naked out there.

This was a big game. Guys who are regulars know this team because we have been here for countless years. A lot of people were leaving after the 3rd quater because they knew it was over because we have been there a million times before. The overall feeling was that it is going to be the same shit through out the year.

My feeling was that if we won this one the Giants would go at least 9-7, but if it was a blow out loss then it would be an 7-9 season or so. But if they lost a close one then I felt it would be an 8-8 season like Thick Dog said.

This was a big blow to the Giants players. It's going to very tough for them to swallow just like after they lost to the Rams last year.

I've been watching football since about'83 and the Giants have a yet to have what would consider a superstar on offense. Phil Simms was a borderline star and Joe Morris and Rodney Hampton were very good backs for a few years each. Bavaro was a great tight end, but I would just once like to see the Giants line up a perenial all pro QB, RB, or WR. It is a testiment to how consistantly good the Giants defenses have been. Shockey could be a great tight end for many years, but one of these years I'd they're luck at picking skill position players will have to change...

Top Bottom