Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Weird Side Effect From Winstrol?

BurrBurr

Hi guys a friend of mine is doing a 6 week cycle at 50mg Ed. Hes about 10 days in his cycle as I am also 10 days in my Dbol cycle. He is a little worried about some odd side effect that has occured, When he sweats or gets tired at the gym, all over his arms little tiny and i mean tiny (Prolly pimple size) bubbles everywhere and they pop into what seems to look like water and than vanish entirely without a trace until the next time he sweats or excersices.

I think its just more intense sweating. Or maybe cuz of the dbol his skin is more oily so that is how he is seeing the sweat on the oily surface of his skin??

OOPS...I though he was on dbol too...

Hi guys a friend of mine is doing a 6 week cycle at 50mg Ed. Hes about 10 days in his cycle as I am also 10 days in my Dbol cycle. He is a little worried about some odd side effect that has occured, When he sweats or gets tired at the gym, all over his arms little tiny and i mean tiny (Prolly pimple size) bubbles everywhere and they pop into what seems to look like water and than vanish entirely without a trace until the next time he sweats or excersices.

Is that friend also taking dbol along with the winny ? In ur other post u asked questions Concerning dbol and it's sides just to get it out of the way don't take the dbol and winny together both are harsh on ur liver , we usually kickstart a cycle with dbol and finish it with winny but I give my liver at least 4 or 6weeks off any orals in order to prevents much toxicity

You should post ur whole cycle along with ancilliaries and pct we're here to Joel not to flame you ....

Hes doing Winny by itself and im doing dbol by itself, both of us have nolvadex for pct on hand. But you guys think its nothing to worry about huh?

Winny made my friend breakout, so I'd assume your friends skin might be a little greasy. When he workouts the sweat probably mixes with the grease inside the pores giving him temporary pimples, kind of like how some people break out after shaving.

So they disappear after he stops sweating?

Top Bottom