Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Weekend FOOTBALL picks...NFL & NCAA

Badkins21

I like...

NFL
---
Green Bay -3.5
Carolina
---Favre's a machine
Indianapolis -10
New England
---Got Offense?
Seattle
Oakland -10.5
---No brainer, Oakland's got a shot...
Dallas +13.5
Philadelphia
---Got Upset? Defense plays like they did in week #1, Smith gets a lot closer to the record, starting quarterback's got a game under his belt :)
NCAA
---
Notre Dame
Texas A&M -2.5 (now -3 I think)
---WHOOOOOP!!
Texas Tech
Texas -17.5
---Tech sucks...
Kansas State +3.5
Oklahoma
---OU's defense ain't last year's...
Connecticut +18
Rutgers
---No way Rutgers will win by 18, ever!
Miami -26.5
Pittsburgh
---being the only game, Miami will be ready to run up the score )Thursday night)
Wake Forest
Florida State -26
---they'll be P*SSED, and Wake ain't nothin'

studcj: I'll admit, when A&M signed the contract to play the Irish a few years ago, I thought--Wow, we'll get Notre Dame in town, get some publicity, etc., etc.

But, right now, judging by this season's perfmorances by both teams, I have to say--even if I weren't an Aggie--that A&M's the better pick.

Notre Dame's offense will have to get used to a new quarterback, AT KYLE FIELD, which is the loudest in the country. Add to that, the WRECKIN' CREW DEFENSE, and a fresh quarterback is in trouble!

Our offense (when we let it fly!) has improved every game. We also play UP to our opponent, and DOWN, so the McNeese State games, etc., are not a true showing of what we CAN DO!!

I think this will be ND's "coming out" game. Their first game was AT Nebraska. That's tough, and they hung in there for a while.
True, A&M has played down to their opponents. I was at the Wyoming game, and I couldn't believe the POKES hung in with them that long. (MY bro plays for Wyoming)
You may be right, but I'm pulling for ND.

so, if they play "down" to ND....look for an upset.

Badkins21 said:
I like...

Dallas +13.5
Philadelphia
---Got Upset? Defense plays like they did in week #1, Smith gets a lot closer to the record, starting quarterback's got a game under his belt :)

I like the way you think... but,

NCAA
---
Notre Dame
Texas A&M -2.5 (now -3 I think)
---WHOOOOOP!!

A-HEM... Notre Dame will win, thank you very much! why, cuz I say so, so does the 13 pack of miller lite I will be drinking at the time.

Texas Tech
Texas -17.5
---Tech sucks...

Texas will only better their record... and yes, Tech sucks, even though I thought about going to school there.

Iowa - 9 over Penn St.
Penn St. has been on the short end rushing yard margins of 258-82 and 320-23 in the early going. Penn St, QB Seneca hit only 3-11 vs Wisconsin, Iowa has 95-19 scoring edge. Iowa QB McCann compliments the solid overland game. Iowa on 6-0 run and 7-2 in recent Big Ten play as well as 3-0 vs Penn St. Penn St. 0-7 as road dogs, 1-5 as conference road dogs, and 1-6 before Michigan.
Im thinkin Iowa 31-13.

Mississippi -8 over Kentucky
Kentucky is on a 1-10 against the spread run, and has allowed more than 33 points no less than 11 times since last year. Mississippi 8-0 as road favorites of less than 12 points. kentucky is 1-8 as a dog play and on 2-13 spread run. Look for Ole Miss to win comfortably by a score of say 35-10.

Fresno St. -21 over LA Tech
Cinderella team magic is now a weekly thing. They are 4-0 against the spread this year knocking off good quality teams. Fresno is also 6-0 as a chalk in conference home openers, and has one of the nation's current longest winning streaks at home. Look for Fresno to roll it up in an effort to impress pollstes. Lay it! 45-13.

Maryland -8 over West Virginia
Revenge game here. Maryland looking for revenge from last year and will be emotional as a tornado ripped through Maryland killing 2 Maryland students. Maryland on 6-2 run, West Virginia on 2-9 run. Two teams headed in opposite directions.Maryland 30-16.

Illinois +7 over Michigan
Illinois has a 12-2 turnover edge so far this year. Two best teams in the Big Ten thus far, both have solid offense and defense, look for this to go to the wire. Series visitor 9-0 before last year. Michigan is only 32-55 as favorites since 92. Michigan 31-30.

Jacksonville - 10 over Cleveland
Cleveland hasn't topped 10 points in either of its last 5 road games,and is a moldy 0-7 against the spread vs. an opponent off a pair of wins (jax). Jax in off holding Ten. without a touchdown, after doing likewise to Pittsburgh. Jax is 5-0 against the spred as a home favorite off the ten game, and the straight up winner is 31-1-2 against the spread in jax contests of late. Lay it! Jax 31-9

Top Bottom