Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

week 3 of nfl games are up in the bookie section(WIN FREE PRIZES FROM CHEMICALNEED)

hurricane

Executive Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chairman Member
week 3 nfl games are up for betting !

Whoever gets the most games right will win a $50 gift certificate from chemicalneed.com

common sense here guys! Easy way to get the most games right is to bet ever game!

Every game must have a min bet of 10,000 k.. If u need karma let me know in here and ill k hit ya to give more then enough to bet with from 1 hit! U can also win karma, which is just as fun :d

best of luck guys !

Last edited:
Re: week 2 of nfl games are up in the bookie section(WIN FREE PRIZES FROM CHEMICALNE

ur k hits r safer then karma bookie thread

Re: week 2 of nfl games are up in the bookie section(WIN FREE PRIZES FROM CHEMICALNE

i giveth!

lol, awesome

so how do we put that shit up in our sig

heading to place bets right now

GREAT contest!

i didn't do so well this weekend

damn

i will go over this shortly..

u will win soon prop ,not many people have joined in ..so the odds of winning are very high..someone that plays every week i wouldnt be suprised to win multiple times and a few hundred bucks in free products by the end of the season

i would have been involved either way. I love football

Re: week 3 of nfl games are up in the bookie section(WIN FREE PRIZES FROM CHEMICALNE

week 3 games are up!!

Re: week 3 of nfl games are up in the bookie section(WIN FREE PRIZES FROM CHEMICALNE

bump

Top Bottom