Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

We definitely need to know more details, like if there are fees off the top

Lumberg

There are some questions that need answering before I will bet, which I want to do:

Is there a transaction cost for the transfer of winnings to the winner? Presumably the losers' money gets put in the bookie's account automatically, but how about the mechanics of the transfers FROM the bookies TO the winners?

Who sets the odds? Can they change? When you bet, are you locked in to what the odds were at the time you bet(assuming they can change)?

Does the bookie get a cut of the winnings for acting as the clearing agent?

Cool idea, but the specifics need to be worked out.

Lumberg said:
There are some questions that need answering before I will bet, which I want to do:

Is there a transaction cost for the transfer of winnings to the winner? Presumably the losers' money gets put in the bookie's account automatically, but how about the mechanics of the transfers FROM the bookies TO the winners?

Who sets the odds? Can they change? When you bet, are you locked in to what the odds were at the time you bet(assuming they can change)?

Does the bookie get a cut of the winnings for acting as the clearing agent?

Cool idea, but the specifics need to be worked out.

Hi Lumberg,

The Karma Hits gets transferred when an event is settled. The Bookie sets the odds and settles the events. Mods can settle an event too. Please ask one of the Plats to try and change the odds - I do not know if they can be changed. The bookie only gets the losers Karma and the winners' Karma is paid from the Bookie's account.

George Spellwin said:
Hi Lumberg,

The Karma Hits gets transferred when an event is settled. The Bookie sets the odds and settles the events. Mods can settle an event too. Please ask one of the Plats to try and change the odds - I do not know if they can be changed. The bookie only gets the losers Karma and the winners' Karma is paid from the Bookie's account.

Thanks for clarifying that.

Is there a transaction cost for the payout transfers?

Lumberg said:
Thanks for clarifying that.

Is there a transaction cost for the payout transfers?
I'm curious too
we're going to find out soon

Top Bottom