Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

waiting forever to see gains, time to up the ante?

Nildsewro

Need your advice when it comes to my situation. I’m 6’1’’ and 180 pounds and lean. 38 years old.
I’ve been waiting forever to see some better gains and now I need help when it comes to mid-cycle getting more results.
For some assistance when it comes to changing the cycle.
Right now I’m doing 300 mg of testosterone and 400 mg of equipoise
I would like to bulk more should I increase the dose to 500 mg of testosterone and 600 mg of equipoise or keep things the same? Its been 5 weeks.

you need to be looking at your DIET AND TRAINING, not the dosage.. if you are not making gains on the current dose then you have some holes there

Need your advice when it comes to my situation. I’m 6’1’’ and 180 pounds and lean. 38 years old.
I’ve been waiting forever to see some better gains and now I need help when it comes to mid-cycle getting more results.
I would like to bulk more should I increase the dose to 500 mg of testosterone and 600 mg of equipoise or keep things the same? Its been 5 weeks.
diet and training is key before even using gear
thats your situation we need to see that
but if you do cycle start 250mgs test 300mgs mgs eq

Definitely diet is the main issue with your plan, fixing that will yield results, my diet is as good as it can be and I'm making results in size and strength on a 300 test & 300 primo cycle no issue.

Eat more, lift more = gains

Top Bottom