Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

video-> Now THIS Is A Hockey Fight....

DieselGunz said:
WOW they lost total control of that game WTF the white team didnt even come to the aid of there own teamates! black team pwned them
Yup, I don't think one of those yellow jackets won an altercation. Wonder what the motivation was. All those guys on the black team seemed really pissed.

hidngod said:
Yup, I don't think one of those yellow jackets won an altercation. Wonder what the motivation was. All those guys on the black team seemed really pissed.

yeah deff, that slash right in the beginning deff was to HURT the guy.

The right hand towards the end that LEVELED the guy was fierce, after that no-one wnated a peice of them.

I was sorta dissapointed the goalies didnt fight

GoldenDelicious said:
this 'hockey' thing seems like a good game...tell me more...

how much gashnany did you get this weekend orb? tell us about your escapades, deliciousness style.

don't forget to include the parts about:

1. chasing dogs on the street in your italian loafers
2. cruisin' in the deliciousmobile
3. putting off horny 16 year olds
4. bitch slapping american troops
5. coming home empty handed

in other words, don't leave out any of the details that make a good delicioustory

pintoca said:
how much gashnany did you get this weekend orb? tell us about your escapades, deliciousness style.

don't forget to include the parts about:

1. chasing dogs on the street in your italian loafers
2. cruisin' in the deliciousmobile
3. putting off horny 16 year olds
4. bitch slapping american troops
5. coming home empty handed

in other words, don't leave out any of the details that make a good delicioustory
you know, that episode chasing th dog down to the beach and getting my italian shoes wet isnt funny, pintoca. i forgot about that. bastard dog!!! :mad:

anyway, youll get a taste of my friday night in that thread titled "canadian girls are easy". saturday night, on the other hand, was a total disaster. i was forced off the dance floor by a bunch of drunk mofos with no sense of rhythm that kept on stepping on my toes, and as per usual, the very few decent girls were getting absolutely inundated with attention...so i didnt bother. attitude gets on my serves, so i figure..."byotch...you dont deserve me" so i boycotted talking to them. scrags

That's nothing. This shit happened a lot in the NHL until the late 80's. Dowload the "Good Friday massacre" (Canadiens vs. Nordiques in 1984) or any game between the Canadians and the Flyers (70's).

Top Bottom