Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

very nice equipoise cycle from domestic supply

Secerku

I’ve been on equipoise for the past 8 weeks that I got from domestic supply. Getting really good results, love this stuff. I’ve gained so far six pounds and it’s all been clean weight and I’ve been using 500 milligrams a week I’ve also stacked in 100 milligrams a week of testosterone and I’m mixing them in the same injection it’s been extremely smooth.
Shipping was also perfect and Greg is an absolute amazing guy and always positive attitude.
I would highly recommend you check these guys out.

I’ve been on equipoise for the past 8 weeks that I got from domestic supply. Getting really good results, love this stuff. I’ve gained so far six pounds and it’s all been clean weight and I’ve been using 500 milligrams a week I’ve also stacked in 100 milligrams a week of testosterone and I’m mixing them in the same injection it’s been extremely smooth.
Shipping was also perfect and Greg is an absolute amazing guy and always positive attitude.
I would highly recommend you check these guys out.
Domestic supply has the best equipoise I've tried both Beligas and PHarmaqo are good @domestic-supply.com Greg ships SUPER fast

domestic Supply also ships to Canada now love it

domestic supply is proving how great they are every single day!

Top Bottom