Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Var/11OXO Cutting cycle. Critique needed.

Ground Meat

Hey, new member here with some questions about a cycle and effects on the body.

Proposed doses and legths are:
-Anavar @ 60mg/ED wk 2-5
-11-OXO@ 50mg/ED wk 1-6
-Liquid Letro@ 2.5mg/ED WK 2-6 (or however long it takes to erase a slightly smaller than pea sized lump i have under my right nipple thats been there for a few years. Pubertal Gyno)
-Competitive Edge Cycle assist w/ pre-load through whole cycle and PCT at reccomended dosage

PCT Nolva/Clomid already on hand

Been training for four years three seriously. havent maxed out in six months, planning on doing it soon. Other cycles include Epi/havoc 6wk recomp cycle with PCT. Currently around 11-12%BF (calipers).

Which brings us to our next subject. I suffer from primary hypogonadism, my most recent test count came in at a low 261 ng/dl. I would love to run test with this cycle with some modifications but i thought i would see what the community thinks before i consult a physician on it. I have already been referred to a TRT clinic by a urologist however i would like to stay away from that for as long i can. The PHG is due to a testicular injury.

Other Supps:
Glutamine, Fish oil, Lean Xtreme, Multi vit., Whey, Casien, with about 2400cal/day clean maitenence diet.

run hcgenerate 3 caps am and 2 caps pm the last 4 weeks of the cycle. Since you are running var add 10 grams of creatine a day and thank me later.. creatine and var is like magic.

age 22 171 pounds

I can run the HCGenerate, i have two bottles on hand. also i have a bottle of creatine mono. Why will my PCT be shit needto? what changes would you suggest?

Top Bottom