Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

using TRT to cycle steroids too

Vuikeroi

I’m 29 years old and decided to go on trt. Currently 235 lbs in 6’1”
I’m looking to hedge my TRT and use steroids alongside it.
Right now I am looking at using deca and sustanon for a bulker.
Question is when it comes to dosing. The deca I want to go with 400mgs a week. But with sustanon should I add 500mgs on top of TRT? Or just replace it entirely?

you are making a huge mistake going on trt without actually needing it especially at your age.. have you REALLY thought about that and what all goes along with it? Or does it just sound cool to do to you?

Question is when it comes to dosing. The deca I want to go with 400mgs a week. But with sustanon should I add 500mgs on top of TRT? Or just replace it entirely?
Your already using steroids if your on "TRT" dude.
Just increase to the test dose you want to use. If you want to use 500mg/wk then you would take 500mg/wk.
I hope you have an ancillary plan together for this if you plan on doing it. Do you know what else you should be doing?
By the way I agree with everything @dylangemelli mentioned above. TRT at your age without actually needing is is stupid. Hope you don't plan on having kids. It's not gonna be easy for you now.

500mgs is too much
250mgs sustanon on top of trt with 200mgs deca is ok

TRT at 29?

What you are describing is called a blast and cruise
ugfreak has great gear at a fair price

Top Bottom