Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

using sarms for bigger results and size

niryur

anyone ever use sarms to get really bigger results? I’m currently 220 pounds and hit a plateau and hard to break through. I would like to push into the 230s and also increase my strength but I don’t want to use steroids as they do test for them at work. But sarms are okay. I’m 47 years old and 6’1’’
What do you recommend if I were to choose between rad140 and lgd4033 vs. s4/andarine and mk677?

anyone ever use sarms to get really bigger results? I’m currently 220 pounds and hit a plateau and hard to break through. I would like to push into the 230s and also increase my strength but I don’t want to use steroids as they do test for them at work. But sarms are okay. I’m 47 years old and 6’1’’
What do you recommend if I were to choose between rad140 and lgd4033 vs. s4/andarine and mk677?
Personally I would go with the rad/lgd stack. I always enjoyed both compounds.
Rad 20mg/day
Lgd 10mg/day
Both taken in the am.

this is what i would go with

for the best quality sarms check out https://umbrellalabs.is or https://researchchemicals.co/

1-12 AC-262 (Accadrine) 20-30 per day once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 n2guard

Mini pct 13-16

Clomid 50/25/25/25 OR Nolva 40/20/20/20
Gw-501516 20 mg day

you're looking to get bigger stick to rad and yk11

20mgs rad140 + 5mgs lgd + 20mgs cardarine + 7caps n2guard
stick to around 8 weeks

for me GW is a must because it helps with fat loss and endurance

Top Bottom