Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

using geneza pharma for aggression

Bioewe

Looking to do a more aggressive stack with GP and i came across an idea of using tren and anadrol together. The side effects weren’t that bad I was actually pretty impressed that I was able to keep things manageable. Got really aggressive on it I was punishing the bag at the gym and I was really feeling Alpha on this stack. highly recommend this. ordering process is easy communication lots of options. delivery took about six days for tren ace, anadrol. results and effectiveness are legit Alpha feeling and aggressive.

Looking to do a more aggressive stack with GP and i came across an idea of using tren and anadrol together. The side effects weren’t that bad I was actually pretty impressed that I was able to keep things manageable. Got really aggressive on it I was punishing the bag at the gym and I was really feeling Alpha on this stack. highly recommend this. ordering process is easy communication lots of options. delivery took about six days for tren ace, anadrol. results and effectiveness are legit Alpha feeling and aggressive.
for aggression for sure trenbolone but no anadrol too much
but if you stack both 300mgs tren and 50mgs anadrol

Top Bottom