Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

using 1200 mg of equipoise

Guixerui

I’m around 90 kg and I am 5’10” and I’m 30 years old
this will be my fourth cycle and I want to start pushing things
I was reading some cycles that professionals are doing and it turns out that equipoise is a really good steroid. I’m looking to use a lot of it 1200 mg. This will be the first time I’ve tried it and my goal is moderate bulking.
Wondering how much testosterone you would recommend that I try with it I was thinking going 12 weeks and stacking around 300 or 400 mg?

i dont know what is going on with the absolute careless and reckless dosing protocols being posted today but once again, this is just beyond stupid and ignorant..

I was reading some cycles that professionals are doing and it turns out that equipoise is a really good steroid. I’m looking to use a lot of it 1200 mg. This will be the first time I’ve tried it and my goal is moderate bulking.
Wondering how much testosterone you would recommend that I try with it I was thinking going 12 weeks and stacking around 300 or 400 mg?
700mg/wk is the sweet spot with EQ IMO. Really no need to go higher. Run 300-400 test with that and eat to grow.

1200mgs is a big EQ time
30mgs is enough though if you ask me

Top Bottom