Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

USC vs UCLA and BCS championship hype up thread

SoreArms

currently the oddsmakers are giving UCLA 22.5 points

I believe USC is going to win, but I also think UCLA can cover that spread.

While we're at it, lets use this thread to talk about BCS championship scenarios

If USC loses, do you think that they have accumulated enough points that unless it's an embarasing loss they still end up at number 2 and in the championship? or do you think a loss is a loss and they get dropped lower (if LSU and/or Penn State also win)?

What is Texas loses? Who do you think deserves a shot at USC then?

I think the "human factor" vote will have USC in the championship, period! Personally, I'm sick of the west coast USC bullshit, Matt-great QB...Reggie-unbelievable. Still sick of USC, but then I'm an SEC guy myself..
i am glad to see the Domes look to be back though!

Thats a lot of points to be giving UCLA in a rivalry game. Today I heard if USC loses they could end up playing The Bucks in the Fiesta Bowl. Of course this wont happen but I've been wanting to see that game for awhile now.

I think the only way USC doesn't play the championship is if they lose big, like hide your face in the sand big. A close loss would most likely still have them at #2, they're too far ahead in points from #'s 3 and 4

SoreArms said:
I think the only way USC doesn't play the championship is if they lose big, like hide your face in the sand big. A close loss would most likely still have them at #2, they're too far ahead in points from #'s 3 and 4
Yah I agree. Plus USC's D is so suspect they probably wont turn off the jets till the game is over. That and the fact they hate UCLA. They should roll over them big.

I tried to look up tickets to the USC vs UCLA game, thinking maybe I'd go if I found a pair at around $100. People are selling them at $200+ for a single ticket on ebay. Fuck that shit, I'll sit at home and watch it on TV, spend my $100 on beer and grub.

wooohooo, big day

having bunch of poeple over in a bit to watch the game.

right now having coffee and breakfast watching Colorada vs Texax

colorado better score on this drive

Top Bottom