Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Updating my resume..... watched the Rams get their ass handed to them.........

jh1

Meanwhile... my 'fiance'...(I hate that word - I promise I will call her my girl 99% of the time on here - I just had to use it because it is annoying) is in our bedroom sleeping off a foul mood.

She just started bossing me and going off on me earlier in the day - I snapped and told her to fuck off. Ah well.

I am dedicated to getting my resume updated and all polished up today - and she seemed a little peeved because she wanted to go to her dads to watch the game. Screw that.... I like to watch the game too... but today... I will be at home doing it so I can get this damn resume done too...

Daddy needs a new job. The girl isn't taking it seriously - thinks 'Ah Well... no big deal - they won't be able to fire you - and besides we don't have to worry about money - my dad will take care of us" :rolleyes:

Last edited:
bran987 said:
Lmao Finance!!!!!!!!! whichever girl I marry, I'm definitely calling her that!!!!!

LOL... asses...

I corrected it...

She is the one with the money... she just has to wait for it....

;)

"hello aunt judy and uncle fred.. thank you so much for welcoming me into your family.. of course you know my finance, oh I mean fiancee... of course.. that was an innocent slip of the tongue! I have no idea how much money her parents have or when they will die! not that I even have ever considered such an awful occurence.. oh, your brother is her dad? well he's a fine fellow. finance, haha, I barely know the meaning of the word! haha and to think I called my future wife my finance.. I mean... shit.. fiancee.. excuse me I think I need a whore derve.. oh excuse me.. I meant hors d oeuvre

Top Bottom