Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

up voting domestic Supply for sure

Gias38

jasonpriest asked me to put up a review for domestic supply so here it is.
First off their customer service and shipping really is outstanding, I had to try it to believe it. Also great rep on the forum, Jason helped me put together the perfect stack for me.
I did their testosterone P, mast P, anavar, and their dbol. Had outstanding results. Put on 4 pounds the first 5 weeks, then 3 more pounds the last 3 weeks.
Went from 200 pounds up to 207 pounds without putting on any body fat and I’m ripped at 9% body fat.

jasonpriest asked me to put up a review for domestic supply so here it is.
First off their customer service and shipping really is outstanding, I had to try it to believe it. Also great rep on the forum, Jason helped me put together the perfect stack for me.
I did their testosterone P, mast P, anavar, and their dbol. Had outstanding results. Put on 4 pounds the first 5 weeks, then 3 more pounds the last 3 weeks.
Went from 200 pounds up to 207 pounds without putting on any body fat and I’m ripped at 9% body fat.
Great review, @domestic-supply.com is an amazing source, the best of the best in the world for domestic
fast shipping and GEAR IS HOT and quality

glad to see you put together an amazing stack. great job!

very nice, JP is a great guy and hard worker on the forums

Top Bottom