Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

U.S. basketball team - ouch

wow.

For a finish maybe lose the bronze too...
who are they playing for it?

I think if you guys had just sent the Detroit Pistons over as a whole team you would have sweeped this tournement.

they don't deserve the bronze. i hope they lose.

I hope this is a wakeup call for basketball in the USA to make some major changes. Maybe some NBA teams will realize that real teamplay might make them more competitive.

I wonder what causes the low field goal % of the Americans. I remember the Lithuanians shot them to hell and back popping 3pointer after 3 pointer.

Why didn't the US send some shooters? The NBA has good shooters right?

It's a compliment to the sport that the best team prevailed, rather than the "best" players.

Robert Jan said:
wow.

For a finish maybe lose the bronze too...
who are they playing for it?

I think if you guys had just sent the Detroit Pistons over as a whole team you would have sweeped this tournement.

no doubt bor.

we have rookies and shit on there.

They need to go back to sending college kids with less ego involved.

I like that Pistons idea. It would be cool if they made it such that whichever team won the NBA Championship the year of the Olympics got the privelege of representing us there. Either that or do what DT said.

I'm pretty sure the U.S. is going to play Vatican City for the bronze. Should be a good game.

Robert Jan said:
I wonder what causes the low field goal % of the Americans. I remember the Lithuanians shot them to hell and back popping 3pointer after 3 pointer.

Why didn't the US send some shooters? The NBA has good shooters right?

It's a compliment to the sport that the best team prevailed, rather than the "best" players.

NBA has increasingly poor shooters actually because Americans all want to dunk instead of shoot. They certainly could have sent some people like Michael Redd as an example................

Top Bottom