Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tyson Wins

GOTTA GIVE THE GUY SOME CREDIT. HE TOOK SOME PRETTY GOOD SHOTS FROM MIKE. ONE OR TWO MORE TUNE UP FIGHTS AND TYSON SHOULD BE READY FOR THE BELT. I HOPE HE KICKS LEWIS'S ASS!!!

KAYNE

Lewis is just another prick. Where does that asswhole get off by saying he's british ?.
Shithead.

Bouncer

I think lewis will kill tyson. too bad it'll take like 3 years to happen.

what ever weight class trinidad and mosely etc are in is the best in my mind. Power with speed and those guys are always in shape.

The Nature Boy said:
I think lewis will kill tyson. too bad it'll take like 3 years to happen.

what ever weight class trinidad and mosely etc are in is the best in my mind. Power with speed and those guys are always in shape.
Tyson will beat the shit out of lewis your crazy. He punked nielsen so bad. Trinidad is middle weight. I think most people find the heavy weight fights nowadays to be the most exciting....except in ufc those are gay light heavy weight is best for that.

Gorlim said:

Tyson will beat the shit out of lewis your crazy. He punked nielsen so bad. Trinidad is middle weight. I think most people find the heavy weight fights nowadays to be the most exciting....except in ufc those are gay light heavy weight is best for that.

I guess we all have opinons. there arent' too many good heavyweights left. tyson, lewis. that's it. you can say rahman(?). David Tua? please. Middle weight has more good fighters.

Gorlim said:

"He punked nielsen so bad." :rolleyes:

And that proves what, exactly? Tyson beats another bum. *twirling finger in the air* big deal! Mike hasn't beaten anyone (good) since Razor Ruddock.

Boxing belongs to the little guys right now. The HW division is a mess.

I should add that it took 6 rounds. Had to laugh... Teddy Atlas said on Friday Night Fights, that if Tyson didn't KO Nielson in round 1, Mikey shoud stop the fight, grab the mic and announce his retirement. :D

UT

Last edited:
true i've always been much more fascinated and i think the public as well has been with the heavy weight class..

UpperTone said:
Gorlim said:

"He punked nielsen so bad." :rolleyes:

Had to laugh... Teddy Atlas said on Friday Night Fights, that if Tyson didn't KO Nielson in round 1, Mikey shoud stop the fight, grab the mic and announce his retirement. :D

UT

:devil:
Tyson was just playing with that tomato can. I think for once he was being smart. He wants to regain his respect in the ring. I've seen Mikes training tapes for this fight and I know he could have destroyed that fat slob within seconds. He wanted to play it out and knock him out in the last round. He's just setting up things to retake his title.

Top Bottom