Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

TV: Who Will Win - So You Think You Can Dance

needtogetarmy

CEO of Project Mayhem
1zbe43d.jpg

Last edited:
Army Vet said:
I am rooting for Courtney now! Huge underdog but she is now my fav.

I like her too, but she has been in the bottom already. I voted Joshua because he has never been in the bottom. The judges really seem to love him too. We will see. Not a fan of Katee. Twitch is good too, but he is another that is always in the bottom the last few weeks.

silverstar1025 said:
I like her too, but she has been in the bottom already. I voted Joshua because he has never been in the bottom. The judges really seem to love him too. We will see. Not a fan of Katee. Twitch is good too, but he is another that is always in the bottom the last few weeks.

I think Joshua has a great chance of winning but I have noticed on other shows that once people get eliminated votes can shift so Twitch and Katee have very good chances of winning.

Army Vet said:
I think Joshua has a great chance of winning but I have noticed on other shows that once people get eliminated votes can shift so Twitch and Katee have very good chances of winning.

Yeah that is very true. Last season my favorite was Lacey. Towards the end never being in the bottom and then one week gone. The Sabra girl won and I didnt think she was that great.

Top Bottom