Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Turning pro in Boxing. Kickstart training. Low test/eq maybe Anavar?

Prodigy1003

(I may have double posted. Any help? I don't want to break the rules.)

Hey guys, new to the forums and after doing much research from this forum (and another one) I was hoping to get final inputs before I start my cycle. Of either Test, equipose, anavar

History:
I'm an amateur boxer with 33 fights (I know not much) 33wins 3 losses funny right? "3's". I've done 2 cycles of test only in the past (back when I was 18, 5 years ago)
Test P at 400mg/week (recovery purposes due to intense training)
and Test E at 400/mg week (recovery purposes and tried to gain some muscle)
I'm 23 years old and I'm at the point in my life where drastic career changes are occurring. I'm accepted into a nursing program and I'm ready to start mid year next year (1 year from now). But as of a year ago I've had a change of heart and I'm in the hiring process for different PD's (law enforcement, which also brings up drug testing). If I don't get into a sponsored academy I will be self sponsoring myself through an academy this January.

Basically I have 6 months to 1 year to try and fulfill my dream in boxing, I want even just one pro fight.
I haven't had an amateur fight in a year due to my mother passing away. Although I would still run and spar with guys here and there.

Training:
I'm in the process of getting back into fighting shape, I'm a almost a month in my training:

5:30am: Fasted cardio 4-6x/wk either any of the following:
Jog 3-8 Miles (300-900 calories)
Timed 1 mile + Sprint interval training (200 - 400 calories)
Road biking for an hour (500 - 600 calories)
according to my heart rate monitor (chest strap).

Afternoon Boxing: 5-6x/week
*workouts vary
Bags, mitts, jump rope, shadow boxing, hard sparring

Evening self strength training @24 hour fitness w/girlfriend (either high reps, 3 rep max, or explosive) :
Usually looks something like (can vary sometimes)
Mon OR Tue: Meant to be sore chest, tri, abs as it doesn't hinder my sparring or training.
Dips: 3xtil failure
Bench Press: weight manageable at 3x10
Push ups 3x til failure
Pull ups
Jump squats
Various core exercises

Thu OR Fri OR Sat: Body parts that hinder training can be sore due to end of the week.
Deadlifts: 3 sets of heavy 8-12 reps
Squats, weighted (going heavy), or body squats til I drop (depends if I wanna do heavy or reps)
Box Jumps
Pull ups: 4 sets x til failure
Push press: explosive moderately heavy at 6-10 reps
Straight punches with 5lb dumbbells until arms fall off
Core exercises

Goal:
To get into ELITE fighting shape asap, maintain power as I drop weight. before career opportunities force me to retire. And 23 turning pro is late in this sport.

I've put in the countless rounds and hard work in the past it sucks that I got weak, lazy, and chubby due to the loss of my mother. I would train all throughout the day (similar regiment as above except I usually did strength training RIGHT after boxing) while maintaining a 3.9GPA in college and working 30hs/week. It sucks that it has all gone down the drain (except fighting knowledge, although rusty I still can hang with active pro fighters)

I've had the opportunity to train with world class coaches and they told me that potential in the pros is something I definitely was born with.

I'm 5'8
154lbs (with water) need to get to 135, gained muscle and fat
14-15% BF hopefully drop down to 8-9%

Cycle:
Test E @ 300mg/week: 1-10
Equipose @ 400mg/week: 1-0 (jumpstart first pin maybe?)
or
Test E @ 250mg/week: 1-10
Anavar 40mg/week: 1-6

PCT:
Arimidex .25 EOD: 1-10 water retention and maybe the pumps from var?
Clomid: 13-16 50/50/25/25

Any input would be greatly appreciated. Please do not suggest winny, as a fellow fighter had to cancel a fight due to joint problems. No need for suggestions for Clen as well as I'm confident I can lose the BF asap with my diet and training alone, especially with the endurance benefit of Equipose.

Low dose of Test is just for recovery purposes
Equipose is to help with endurance
Anavar... mostly curiosity as to the many good things I hear about it. And to help with strength while I rapidly lose weight. (Strength isn't too much of a factor as I believe speed is more important) but the pumps from var might inhibit my boxing.

If you guys see a benefit or any suggestions at all as to how other AAS or something could benefit in any way in this sport please feel free to say so.

I've read the rules so hopefully I didn't break any.
I did plenty of research but with so much different suggestions I would like a final input specific to my situation

SORRY FOR LONG POST!!! If you guys like, feel free to suggest what info to cut out as I don't know if I EVEN would have the patience to read.

test and eq are great options.. but i'll throw this idea your way because I think they could be very beneficial. You should think of a SARMS run. They will help with your endurance, help you stay lean or help you get lean, and put on some good quality size and strength that is easy to keep.

thanks a lot pops. Any idea if it's even worth adding Anavar for my purposes? And I'll look into sarms. Let me do some research and hopefully you can help me IF i have any questions. Thanks again.

no problem.

EQ has a long ester, so it is recommended to run longer cycles with this to get the most out of it. 16 weeks seems to be the usual. It can be used for either cutting or bulking and is great for lean keepable mass. Var would be a great addition to a test/eq cycle. You could kick start the cycle with it, or better yet.. use it during the last few weeks of a cycle to help cut you up more and solidify gains.

I don't know a whole lot about boxing, but I do know there are weight classes. My worry would be that running a long cycle may put too much weight on you and you would change weight classes, maybe something to think about when considering a cycle.

I have had great success with using SARMS, they are def. worth looking into.

Keep the doses low, esp the test otherwise you will lose cardio. I personally wouldn't take gear pre-fight, I competted in boxing and the last thing I needed was the loss of cardio gear brings, def look into sarms esp GW50.

6 months is not a lot of time. I wouldn't try much out for the first time here. If you don't know how you'd react to anavar, either get on it asap with enough time to get it completely out of your system, or skip it. People vary, but some find the pumps debilitating for something like boxing.

If you know you're fine w test, go with that and eq. Cycle length is up for debate (long or very long) as well as can you fit two cycles in, but you don't want to be suppressed when you need to prep and especially come fight time so be smart.

Thanks for the input guys. Sadly I don't have access to SARMS and I haven't had too much time to do my research on it. I decided to ditch the var and just stick with eq and test e at low doses. I'm assuming recovery, and slight increase in endurance might be the benefit with this stack.

Thanks for the input guys. Sadly I don't have access to SARMS and I haven't had too much time to do my research on it. I decided to ditch the var and just stick with eq and test e at low doses. I'm assuming recovery, and slight increase in endurance might be the benefit with this stack.

Are you going to complete while "on" or is this to get into shape? I made the mistake of competing in boxing too close to my PCT and my nat test was low. I just felt flat during the training, didn't have much aggression. The sarms helped me a lot, if it was me I wouldn't go too high dosage on steroids - you will lose your speed and cardio, I find that steroids made me focus on power and strength and the speed fell behind. Having said that, test and EQ are the best fighter friendly AAS.

Good luck.

Top Bottom